When we start to sleep as a couple, a series of changes are made on our sleeping habits as we are no longer only worrying about us, but also about the posibility of watching T.V or accepting other activities our partner is used to that may disturb our sleep.
Even though sleeping as a couple may be difficult to cope with at first, troubles may be solved easily, leading to numerous benefits. David Lira, neuroscientist of the Peruavian Institute of Neuroscience, details us the following benefits:
1. Less sleeping disorders compared to people who sleep alone.
2. Enjoying sleep more fully by feeling safe and confident.
4. Sleeping for longer periods of time, leading to a better rest.
3. By sleeping together for longer periods of time, you will be at a lower risk of developing anxiety or depression.
5. Increase in the possibility of sexual activity as there is more physical contact.
Although there are many other additional benefits, some couples choose to sleep separately overtime, using different beds or even different bedrooms. Reasons vary; difference in time schedules of each partner, snoring or other sleeping disorders that may be avoided if the bedroom and the bed are appropiate for a good night’s sleep. Medical help could also be useful and neccesary.
Paraiso knows that being more comfortable with your loved one also depends on your mattress. It should assure you uninterrupted resting. Paraiso offers you pocket coil technology mattresses with no-motion transfer, preventing you from feeling every time your partner gets up during the night.